Monday, September 5, 2011





_______________________________________________________________

NOW PLAYING
_______________________________________________________________


For good or bad here is the first part of the playlist that I am creating. If you know me you would say "it is very Dídima," and if you don't you would get an idea.

I love music. I am better at listening than playing it. I used to play the piano and the drums. When I work I need to listen to music, it helps me to get inspired. Sometimes the inspiration requires listening to the same song over and over (I didn't kill any yet…at least not for me). 

I decided to share with Spotify (something really European too). If you don't have it, sorry. If you do, great, you can listen to it. And if you have the premium, much better for you without listening to this painful advertising. (Can you believe sometimes advertising is not that good?!)

Click here to listen the playlist on Spotify: visa

No comments:

Post a Comment